Digital Marketing Manager B2B
Are you a digital
marketing consultant or manager with potential to become the best in your
field? Would you love to join a small technology and analytics company with
international traction and lead our marketing efforts towards our ambition to
become global leader in our niche?
If so Kostner is just
the place for you. At Kostner we develop AI solutions to help companies save
money on their IT infrastructure, so they can invest time and effort in
creating value for their customers and our societies. Our customers are large,
international enterprises, and we partner with some of the biggest companies in
We want to be the best
at digital marketing too. That’s why we need you! Now!
Job and Responsibilities
You will be responsible
for our marketing and involved in everything related to marketing, branding, visual
identity and external communication.
Your job is focused on
executing our strategy and digitizing this as much as possible. We expect you
to be involved in this hands-on until we are ready to add members to your team.
You will be responsible for implementing and extending technology used for
marketing and managing your budget as well as implement a meaningful KPI for “bottom-line
responsibility is executing and automating our digital marketing strategy, including:
- Implement and manage our web site (new version must
- Develop and Execute our content strategy
- Optimize our web site and language for SEO
- Manage our blog and social media
- Generate leads and follow-up with sales
- Execute nurturing campaigns
- Use ads on relevant social media
Over time we will add
outbound activities to fill up our prospect pool as well as expansion/nurturing
activities towards existing customers.
If you are the right
person you will likely think that this list is not exhaustive nor 100% correct.
We expect you to take charge of how we reach our business goals. Also, if you
check out our web site and social media presence you will surely see that there
is room for improvement. We need you to build the best, coolest, most automated
marketing engine, driving our business growth!
Personality and Qualifications
Before meeting you, we
expect you to meet these criteria
- Experience with digitized, inbound marketing
based on content
- Experience with Google Analytics and Adwords
- Relevant Bachelors or master’s degree
- Fluent English (Written and Spoken) – corporate
- You recognize yourself in the “What we look for
in our people” box below.
Please apply by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please send your
application as soon as possible. We will commence interviews shortly and until
we have found the right candidate who wants to join us and show the world how
it is possible to build the coolest marketing engine when you have the right
We can’t wait to meet you and tell you more about what we do, our unique product and how we help our customers. A few things about ourselves below.
What we do for our Customers
We help companies save millions on IT.
The complexity and scale of IT is making it impossible to get a clear
picture of costs. A wrong decision is more costly than ever before, and we will
see projects, management careers, and companies’ financial results ruined as a
At Kostner we develop AI solutions with actionable recommendations on how to save money in the short and in the long run, so that companies can spend their money and time on solving the real problems of our world – not paying for misconfigured or mismanaged IT infrastructure.
What we look for in our people
1. High potential: You are smart, understand highly complex issues
and are driven to continuously improve your skills to become the best in your
2. Thorough. You work thoroughly and ensure quality in your work.
You go in enough detail, balancing risk of errors, effort to avoid them and the
value errors would represent.
3. Un-intimidated: You trust yourself and your work enough to
present the same conclusions whether this is internally or to a global
enterprise customer, or whether it follows or speaks against conventional
How we work
1. We use numbers to learn and to tell a story that others
understand and remember.
2. We check our work before delivering any results to a
colleague or client – we don’t want to waste their time.
3. We study every week to become better in our field of work so
we can deliver more value to our clients.
4. We think productivity. We improve our use of technology and
processes every week, have daily rituals of productivity and help each other
being productive so we can reach business and private goals.